This position analyzes, designs, and maintains Valmont’s HR systems to support the timely, efficient, and accurate delivery of services and information to key stakeholders worldwide.
This position is also responsible for troubleshooting issues, developing and documenting processes and performing system updates as required.
* Coordinates, audits, and administers the processing of HR and benefits information in Workday and ensures confidentiality is maintained in the maintenance and dissemination of this highly sensitive information
* Establishes and maintains effective working relationships and communications with all HR personnel to ensure successful administration
* Ensures data integrity by performing regular audits on HR employee data
* Implements and performs the activities required for the preparation, administration, maintenance, and enrollment in the Benefits Administration module
* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner without delaying enrollment, payroll processes, or interruption of employee participation
* Ensures data integrity by working with the site Human Resources groups in auditing data and reporting relationships and correcting errors
* Assessment of processing and procedures for improvements and streamlining
* Assists group with development of processes, and self-service documentation, (site Human Resources groups, other departments, employees)
* Completion of system reports as needed by internal customers
* Performs system setup, analysis, troubleshooting and testing during system updates and as new processes are implemented or errors/issues are identified
* Contributes to a positive relationship with internal customers and external service providers to accomplish these tasks timely, accurately and professionally
* Performs and coordinates special projects as assigned and monitors strict deadlines to ensure timeliness