Sonetics is the leader in innovative and proven wireless communication solutions that enable natural conversation in challenging environments. Building on a platform of customer collaboration and rugged performance, Sonetics delivers a work experience that is more productive, safer, and enjoyable. With 35 years of experience, Sonetics and its Flightcom and Firecom divisions strive to create ground breaking products that transform the way teams work.
To support and accelerate our recent growth and new market expansion, we are looking for a Product Manager to develop, deliver and support superior team communication solutions that meet customer satisfaction, revenue goals and company strategy.
In this role, you will manage Sonetics, Firecom and Flightcom products throughout the entire product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing customer problems/needs, product and customer requirements, helping to define the product vision. You will collaborate with all departments to drive the product release process, coordinating all activities necessary to effectively bring products to market.
In addition, your key responsibilities include:
- Developing short and long-term product vision and roadmaps for existing and future products by leveraging input from customers, market data, and internal stakeholders. Present plans to leadership team for approval.
- Aligning product requirements with market demands. Articulate business value of the product, and be the voice-of-the-customer on product and feature decisions.
- With stakeholder input, delivering Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Market Requirement Documents (MRD) to enable customer and market driven product development.
- Working closely with engineering to define and refine the Product Requirement Documents (PRD), building out and executing product plan.
- Works cross-functionally to actively source product performance feedback from customers and translates this information into sustaining activities for Engineering.
- Prepares product documentation and delivers technical aspects, new product information and updates to Marketing Communications team, trains sales team as appropriate.
As a Product Manager, you are able to combine your passion for creating relevance with our customers in the marketplace and deliver revenue and market share growth. You are energetic, analytical, highly collaborative and are able to balance the practical with the strategic. You will translate data into marketing insights, and you are driven to make an impact as part of our Marketing team. Your experience includes:
- BA in business, marketing or related field, or equal combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years successful product marketing experience, with a minimum of 4 years of in a technology company.
- Hands-on experience with complete product life cycle management required, from inception to end of life.
- Experience defining and launching successful new products into new markets. Experience with disruptive products in emerging markets a plus.
- Knowledge of product design, manufacturing, business development, marketing and sales principles, as well as technical product applications.
- Highly customer focused with a proven ability to create relevance with our customers in the marketplace and deliver revenue and market share growth
- Entrepreneurial interests and experience.
- Must be able to travel.
Our culture places a high value on customer focus, innovation, engagement and integrity. We offer you a competitive and comprehensive package, as well as the opportunity to be empowered and make a difference.