ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join a cool company with a wonderful culture where our team is passionate about their work, our leaders listen and care about you, and we provide opportunities for you to learn and grow.
Our Sales & Marketing Admin Assistant position is a dream job for the right person. This is a dynamic opportunity for someone looking to grow in a fast-paced environment making a real contribution to our branding team, bringing a mix of creativity and follow through on all necessary details. You will work closely with our Marketing and Group Product Development Manager across all administrative tasks and projects.
You must be detailed-oriented and able to work independently within an evolutionary environment. To be successful in this role you must be a fast learner, organized, flexible, passionate about your work and current with marketing trends, communication channels and programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and implement strategies to optimize growth within the company's needs.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing team in organizing various projects.
- Managing all marketing materials including packaging across all vendors, purchase orders and inventory reporting.
- Able to manage multiple marketing projects simultaneously
- Ensure marketing efforts are reported and tracked through Google Analytics. Monitoring ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Provide support with planning and implementing marketing initiatives.
- Submit application and maintain status of Leaping Bunny certification and other projects such as tracking Non-GMO certification.
- Perform all other related duties as needed.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Critical thinker; Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with operating an iPhone 8+ or X model.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop and InDesign).
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency with SLACK.
- Proficiency working within design templates and familiar with design assets.
- Knowledge of skin care products.
- Highschool Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field a plus.
- 2-3 years as a marketing assistant or related position.
COMPENSATION: $16-18/HR. DOE
APPLY AT: https://www.evanhealy.com/pages/careers
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; stoop; talk and hear.
Administrative Support, Marketing Communications, Media Planning and Buying