Safe States Alliance is seeking a part-time program coordinator to support two newly funded projects through September 2020.
Coordination activities will include supporting environmental scans to inform programmatic activities, developing programmatic resources for external audiences, managing program timelines, and planning for group convenings. Additional duties may be assigned based on skills and need.
A successful applicant for this position is a highly motivated and flexible individual that can think critically, work independently in a remote work environment, and can exhibit the following skills/qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a social science field and a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience (Public health knowledge, education, and/or experience preferred)
- Injury/violence prevention knowledge and experience are strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously from planning through completion;
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and manage timelines for project deliverables and reports;
- Strong organizational skills, good attention to detail, and excellent oral/written communications skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in remote working environment; and
- Ability to travel periodically.