IT Specialist, CG-2210-13 (Permanent)
Chief Information Officer Organization
Office of CIO Management Services
Duty Location: Washington, DC
Number of Vacancies: 1 (One)
Open Period: 05/08/2019 to 05/22/2019
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: Current FDIC permanent employees with competitive status eligibility in the local commuting area.
- Serves as a consultant and technical procurement expert to senior management in the procurement and oversight of major IT assets (software, hardware, and services). Provides advanced IT procurement guidance and support and executes urgent transactions via purchase card.
- Develops statements of work, statements of objectives, solicitation packages, establishes periods of performance, monitors budgets and expenditures, approves and processes contract payments, serves as contract oversight manager or technical monitor and escalates contractor performance issues for appropriate management action.
- Conducts market research and analysis to assess vendor services and product offerings.
- Performs oversight management and technical monitoring duties for contracts.
- Coordinates with project managers, oversight managers, and technical monitors in developing statements of work, statements of objectives, and contract modifications. Recommends the most expeditious method to proceed with procurement initiatives.
- Participates in meetings, panels, and committees where acquisition/procurement presentation is required.