Posting Timeline: 2/25/2019 until filled.
IT Security Accounts Analyst PR
Portland Public Schools envisions every student, every teacher, every school succeeding. As we commit to a major transformation under new, nationally recognized leadership, we are actively seeking talented, driven professionals who are energized by big challenges. If you are solution-oriented, a strong communicator and collaborator, and passionate about urban education, then this is the place for you! Read more about PPS, our schools and programs, and beautiful Portland Oregon, at the bottom of the posting.
We are seeking a skilled Security Accounts Analyst to manage user account authorizations. This position will be part of Portland Public School’s information technology team, reporting to the Senior Director of IT. The Security Accounts Analyst will assist with new and ongoing identity management initiatives and will be responsible for the daily maintenance, monitoring, creates/updates/deletes of user accounts, disabling of user accounts, privileged access management, and troubleshooting of access issues.
- Enable and modify user accounts to ensure access to systems and data with a focus to ensure security of PPS information.
- Develop and administrate access management automation scripts.
- Monitor status of user accounts to ensure user accounts are disabled in a timely manner.
- Create and document process for user account management processes.
- Administer Active Directory, Microsoft O365, Google, and other application/systems.
- Resolving IT service desk tickets to address end user support requests. Address phishing issues to address issues of compromised user accounts.
- Collaborating with the Enterprise team and IT on work and projects.
- A combination of education and experience to demonstrate the skills required for the job. This would typically be five (5) or more years of experience in system administration or security support or a Bachelor’s degree with two (2) or more years of experience.
- Current working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Active Directory in relation to account management.
- Microsoft O365 and Google enterprise apps administration and account management.
- Extensive experience working with Automation, Orchestration and scripting tools such as Powershell, Ansible and Puppet/Chef.
- Working understanding of the current Identity Management solution space.
- Understanding the remediation and prevention of phishing incidents.
- Effective interpersonal skills with a wide range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to multitask; strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to execute procedures and follow established policy and procedure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate situations as needed to senior staff in a timely manner.
Salary Grade and Compensation:
- Work Year: This position has a 260 work year schedule.
- Salary Grade: This position is in a grade 33. You can review our full salary grade schedule through this link:
- Salary Range: $79,243-$86,591
- FTE: 1.0
- How to Apply: Please visit our website at: http://www.pps.net/Page/2158
- Closing Date: Open until filled.
This job is open until filled. Applications will be reviewed as received. Portland Public Schools reserves the right to make a hiring decision at any point during the posting period.