Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Middle School Spanish Teacher
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is looking for a full-time Middle School Spanish Teacher beginning in August, 2019. We are looking for individuals from independent, public, private, or charter schools, with prior experience in and a passion for teaching Middle School students. A minimum of three years of experience and a bachelor’s degree are required; master’s preferred.
The responsibilities of this position include:
• Teach a full course load (four classes) Middle School Spanish (Level I)
• Collaborate with foreign language colleagues and administration
• Attend weekly grade level and faculty meetings• Serve as a Middle School advisor
• Communicate with students and parents as necessary
• Supervise, chaperone, and sponsor activities and events
In addition, a candidate should possess the following personal qualities:
• Excellent collaboration skills
• A sense of humor, warmth of personality, and energy
• A demonstrated commitment to professional growth
• An interest in and openness to professional growth and development
• Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. Information about our school can be found at www.bwscampus.com.
Please submit a letter of interest and current resume to:
Ms. Nasrin Farahmand
Administrative Assistant to the Middle Division Director
100 S. Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049