The VP, Multiclass Issuance is currently seeking a Multiclass Securities Manager. In this role the hired candidate will work within the Multiclass Securities Issuance Team as a Transaction Professional for all multiclass issuance products, including Agency REMICs, IO/PO Strips, and Credit Risk Transfer transactions. This position deals directly with the REMIC structuring desk of approved Freddie Mac REMIC underwriters and requires a detailed understanding of REMIC pay rules; the mortgage backed securities market, and fixed income analytics. The Multiclass Marketing Group covers approximately 15 approved REMIC dealers and is directly involved in the analysis and development of new Freddie Mac single and multiclass issuance products.
* Manage complex and diverse transactions.
* Lead large working groups that include the dealers, law firms, accounting firms and internal staff.
* Provide policy guidance and new product training to the REMIC dealer group.
* Coordinate issue resolution and product development.
* Maximize fee income.
* Review legal agreements and offering circulars for accuracy of deal terms.
* Develop strong working relationships with dealers to obtain market color and optimize transaction volume
* 10 plus years of experience in securitization, capital markets, or structured finance
* Bachelor’s or the equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
* Project management skills
* Strong written, verbal and analytical skills
* Experience in testing, documentation and implementation of system enhancements related to GUIs or data bases.
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry practices for mortgage data disclosure
* Experience in the creation and validation of required disclosure and issuance documents
* Understanding of collateral analysis and due diligence requirements and processes
* Expertise in third party transaction tie-out processes
* Knowledge of Agency REMIC policy and regulations
* Ability to work under tight deadlines
* Must be detailed oriented
* Enthusiastic and proactive team player
* Excellent external and internal client relations skills
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.