This position will have responsibilities for various administrative tasks for the executive office at the Granite City location. This position will report directly to the Manager of Event Planning & Administration, and will work directly with the Vice President of Global Engineering as well as the Engineering staff.
- Comprehensive calendar management, such as planning, scheduling and organizing meetings, events and departmental activities.
- Execute domestic and international travel arrangements. Assist with passports and Visas for travelers.
- Complete and manage executive expense reports.
- Performs administrative duties using initiative and judgment.
- Prepare agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for various meetings.
- Compile and prepare special reports and analysis as needed.
- Create and develop PowerPoint presentations, charts, tables, graphs, business reports, etc.
- Perform confidential administrative functions including written correspondences. Type memos, purchase requisitions, payment requests and any necessary department forms and documents.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondences. Respond to calls from customers and business executives.
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and related business matters.
- Organize and maintain correspondence files, records, etc.
- Undertake special projects assigned by the Engineering staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including word processing,
spreadsheets and presentation software is required. (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) SAP and Concur experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, including positive energy and outstanding customer service.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate (verbally and written) with customers and employees at all levels of the organization.