MGC Diagnostics Corporation (www.MGCDiagnostics.com) is the leader in providing innovative technology for cardiorespiratory diagnostics. We recognize that our success depends upon the capabilities of our employees to assist MGC Diagnostics in achieving its business goals. MGC Diagnostics is proud of its collaborative environment where it values contributions of each of its team members. We currently have an opening on our outstanding support team for a field applications training specialist. If you want a meaningful career where your efforts will benefit medical teams around the world and your qualifications match our requirements, please respond by emailing your resume and compensation requirements.
The company offers a competitive compensation package and an attractive employee benefit plan including PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and 401(k) match.
Provide technical support and service for all MGC Diagnostics’ systems as well as new products and product revisions by providing on-site remedial service, preventative maintenance, product installation, product recertification and upgrades. Assist customers and bio-medical engineers who need technical assistance. Meet standards set by Field Service Manager for improving customer satisfaction and reducing warranty expenses. Advise design engineering, as requested, to produce the most serviceable and maintainable products consistent with corporate objectives.
OVERALL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Interface with Field Service Support Team, and Field Service Manager to provide prompt, courteous and effective service support to MGC Diagnostics customer base.
· Complete documentation of service call and transfer reports to MGC Diagnostics Field Service Support Center.
· Relay updates regarding customer database changes regarding equipment, location, operators or accounting information.
· Interface with Field Service Support Team, Product Managers, Quality Assurance and Technical Support with input for new products and product revisions to ensure requirements for documentation and serviceability are met.
· Control service inventories assigned and ensure all equipment sent to customer is returned.
· Provide service and sales management with timely written reports on progress, recommendations and concerns.
· Fill out and complete all assigned open cases in CRM weekly. Submit expense reports weekly.
· Monitor travel expenses to maintain high efficiency and low cost to meet financial goals.
· Communicate effectively with service team and sales support to ensure travel schedule is effective, efficient and customers are satisfied.
· BS in electrical engineering, bio-medical or equivalent preferred. Minimum 2 year degree in electronics or related field.
· Minimum of 2 years field service experience servicing medical equipment.
· Ability to effectively communicate in English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
· High computer proficiency.
MGC Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is MGC Diagnostics policy to afford equal opportunity employment to all individuals without regard for race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, age, familial status, marital status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all phases of an individual's career, beginning with the initial recruitment and selection and continuing through the processes of placement, transfer, promotion, compensation and benefits. MGC Diagnostics will act affirmatively in all matters of equal employment opportunity, including recruitment, hiring and training of women, minority group individuals, Veterans and individuals with disabilities to assure they are provided equal opportunity of employment. MGC Diagnostics is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
To apply email resume with compensation requirements to: HR@mgcdiagnostics.com