The Manager of Organizational Effectiveness is heavily involved in OE strategy as well as delivery, and will spend approximately 50% of their time facilitating although the exact amount will fluctuate significantly from month to month. Additionally, the Manager of Organizational Effectiveness consults with internal stakeholders to gather strategic development requirements for the organization’s talent and ensure that OE deliverables lead to intended performance related objectives. You will empower our talent by helping them unlock their potential. You will also apply expert knowledge of adult learning best practices and principles to deliver development solutions for high impact, enterprise level projects. A significant focus of this role will be on facilitation and coaching of multiple levels of leadership throughout the organization to learn and apply more intentional leadership techniques. The primary delivery model will be facilitation, but may also include micr o-learning videos and webinars. This role will work on multiple projects simultaneously to expand the scope and impact of the organization’s development practice. It’s a big job, and it will have a visible and quantifiable impact. The incumbent will be comfortable acting as a change leader, facilitator, strategist and coach.
* Facilitates development classes for leaders throughout the organization. Travels up to 50% of the time to some really cool places around the country and the world.
* Actively participates in group and individual coaching sessions to challenge thinking and build critical skills helping leaders balance inspiration with accountability.
* Establishes, tracks and reports on metrics that support the organization’s key talent strategies.
* Ensures scalability of delivery model through development of technology and train the trainer approach. Travelling is great, but if you’ve got a better idea, we’re open to it.
* Partners with stakeholders within operational leadership to identify, develop and support talent. Recommends best practices to grow talent to align with the organization’s future talent needs. Gets talented people ready to lead now and into the future.
* Participates in the succession planning process to ensure goals are set to grow key capabilities, strategies are deployed to support this growth and communication continues to stay focused on progress towards these goals.
* Serves as a coach to reinforce Valmont culture and competencies.
* Liaises with Shared Services to ensure corporate initiatives are continually aligned with field deliverables.
* Researches industry best practices and provides continuous recommendations to grow our most important resource….our talent. Innovates daily.
* 3+ years of large group facilitation experience.
* Prior experience working in a large national or multi-national organization.
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
* Prior experience as an executive coach.