The Payment & Disclosure group is responsible for the bond administration of all mortgage backed securities issued by Freddie Mac. This includes calculating monthly payments & disclosure data, communicating with paying agents and authorizing payments.
We are seeking a Securities Operations Professional to work in the Payment & Disclosure team to perform monthly baseline processes and participate in special research & analysis projects.
- Perform monthly processes to validate & reconcile MBS principal & interest payments
- Review exceptions reports related to payment & disclosure processes
- Communicate with internal business partners to resolve issues
- Communicate with Trustees on a monthly basis to administer non-standard securities
- Follow and maintain detailed procedures using varied and complex systems and databases
- Participate in system development projects and provide subject matter expertise
- Support initiatives related to new products
- Respond to inquiries from MBS investors
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years related work experience
- Working knowledge of mortgage backed securities
- Analytical & Critical Thinking skills
- Ability to work in a team & collaborate to find solutions to complex problems
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access)
- Self- Motivated
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to manage time effectively and thrive in environment with multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA, Intex
- Experience with SharePoint
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.