This role reports to the Manager of Contingent Workforce Operations. This department has overall responsibility for managing the Contingent Worker (CW) processes in the acquisition and oversight of Freddie Mac’s contingent workforce. This includes: sourcing, engaging and onboarding CWs; monitoring CW compliance with policies and regulations; and maintaining CWs through their lifecycle. The Enterprise Vendor Management (EVM)Senior will assist in leading a team to provide and execute a common set of processes and practices for CW services. The team supports all divisions and departments within Freddie Mac. Responsibilities include:
* Coordinating and leading day-to-day support of the contingent worker processes.
* Leading the team of CW Operations analysts to execute consistently.
* Partnering with other business areas supporting the CW processes to build and document processes.
* Coordinating system management of technical solutions used in the CW Operations processes.
* Acting as liaison with other department leads and/or POCs to integrate activities for CW processes.
* Leading change management activities impacting CW processes.
* Providing support to Managers in CW Operations. Providing compliance and HR support.
* 5+ years of experience of related professional work
* Subject Matter Expert with experience in Process Management and/or Change Management
* Bachelor’s degree
* Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Experience working in a critically sensitive role requiring discretion and confidentiality
* Ability to lead multiple team members with varying skill sets
* Strong process orientation
* Ability to proactively find both manual and technical solutions in collaboration with internal and external business partners.
* General mastery of MS Office Suite with emphasis on Excel
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Positive approach to problem solving
* Knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems, PeopleSoft Financials, or similar systems.
* Ability to complete daily and reoccurring periodic activities as an individual contributor and while leading the team.
* Comfortable working with all levels of organization and with external customers
* Prior experience working with recruiting and/or staffing functions
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.