Mortgage & Underwriting
Monitor Servicer performance and compliance with terms of business; resolve errors with Servicer by deadline and within requested standards of customer service. Audit Servicer P&I and T&I custodial accounts and resolve discrepancies with Servicer. Monitor Servicer reporting, cash flow and credit risk mitigation. Perform complex tasks, handle priority clients (Mega Servicers), and resolve complex issues or requests for waivers from established procedures. Act as liaison to other Freddie Mac departments (e.g. audit, legal, accounting, tax, marketing etc) as required. Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques. Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems. Works under normal supervision. Follows established directions. Work is reviewed for accuracy of technical analysis and overall adequacy. Primarily intra-organizational with occasional inter-organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters. College Degree or equivalent experience; work towards advanced studies/degree preferred. Typically has 2 – 4 years related experience.
* Monitor Servicer performance and compliance with terms of business; resolve errors with Servicer by deadline and within requested standards of customer service.
* Perform complex tasks, handle priority clients (Mega Servicers), and resolve complex issues.
* Act as liaison to other Freddie Mac departments (e.g. Settlement, Quality Assurance, Pricing, etc.) as required.
* Interpret reports, monitor/assess trends, and identify process gaps
* Minimum 4 years of experience with primary market loan servicing
* College Degree or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of basic accounting principles
* General knowledge of loan servicing systems
* Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PPT)
* Previous experience with Investor Reporting
* Should be highly adaptable and have the ability to navigate with confidence in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
* Must be highly analytical; will be responsible for interpreting reports, monitoring/assessing trends, and identifying process gaps.
* Exceptional communication skills are required (verbal and written).
* Must be able to meet tight deadlines
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.