Cust Mgmt & Tech Integrat Sr
Customer Service & Sales
Mc Lean, VA
Customer Operations and Technology Services is accountable for managing the operational relationship with assigned external customers as well as mapping/supporting the implementation and adoption of multiple Freddie Mac products, technology tools and solutions.
* Maintain an in-depth understanding of external customers’ strategic direction, loan manufacturing processes and technologies resulting in process/technology efficiency recommendations to support their goals and objectives.
* Conduct detailed process reviews to map customers’ processes and technology providing increased efficiencies and an improved customer experience through better use of existing or imbedding new Freddie Mac technology solutions.
* Identify and provide resolution to an extensive range of complex customer issues.
* Partner with Sales to ensure customer activities match to strategic direction.
* Work with customers, vendors and internal business partners to ensure product and technology adoption.
* Department lead for at least one internal project, providing SME support regarding customer business process, impacts, pain points, in addition to manufacturing and operational issues.
* Continually provide feedback to improve the customer experience with our tools, technology, processes and products. This may require managing issues to resolution with senior management.
* Effectively manage the operational relationship with external customers.
* Primary point of contact for operational issues for assigned customer base.
* ‘Voice of the Customer’ regarding changes impacting customers’ business operations
* Track, coordinate and communicate the resolution of identified data quality issues
* Work under limited direction and independently determine and develop approach to solution.
Position may be in VA or TX
* 8-10 years of related experience. Experience in the financial services and/or mortgage loan manufacturing preferred
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Strong working experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Primary (lender) mortgage market experience
* Detailed understanding of lender mortgage origination process / environment (people, process and technology) strong oral presentation skills
* Project management experience
* Knowledge of Single-Family operations and related job functions
* Strong external customer focus and customer service/customer management skills
* Ability to manage conflict and build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization, across all levels of personnel
* Knowledge of Freddie Mac tools such as UCDP, LP, LQA, HVE, Selling
* Knowledge of the Uniform Mortgage Data Program standards
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Positive attitude
* Aptitude and willingness to learn new things
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Flexibility in balancing competing priorities and quickly turning around deliverables in a continuously changing business and work environment
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.