Under the direction of the Audit Manager IT, this position performs detailed evaluation and internal control and audit reviews of computer information systems to support Valmont’s (the Company’s) annual internal audit plan audits or other projects.
* Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Science, Accounting, or Finance
* Three to five years of combined experience in IT audit or IT disciplines working in some of the following Information Technology areas: Information Security, Systems Administration, IT Operations, Access Management, Data Backup Restoration, Project Management, Asset Management, Database Management (Oracle and SQL), Change Management, Data Center Security, Data Mining, PCI Compliance, Network Engineering, Application Development, ERP Application Systems, Active Directory Management, Business Continuity, and Segregation of Duties Assessment using multiple application security frameworks.
* Ability to extract and compile data through scripting, MS Excel and Access techniques
* IT Audit task and project team lead experience or equivalent IT team lead experience
* Business systems knowledge and experience with evaluation and assessment
* Ability to travel within the U. S. and internationally approximately 35%
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to clearly and concisely present information to IT management
* Ability to communicate with and understand the requirements and control activities of professional IT staff and senior IT leadership in area of specialty
* Completion of CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
* Master’s degree or advance degree in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent education
* Five years of IT Audit experience
* Seven years of experience working in Information Technology such as IT infrastructure, application development, database administration, and security administration
* Strong audit planning, supervisory and organizational skills
* Expert investigative and analytical skills
* Expert knowledge of IT auditing processes and procedures
* Expert knowledge and use of Excel, Visio, Access, and related macros and databases
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.