Project Mgmt Sr (6460BR)
Mc Lean, VA
January 23, 2017
The Single Family Servicing Account Liaison Team (‘SALT’) is responsible for providing a consistent framework for overall business protocols (via policies and procedures) for Servicing Relationship Management (‘SRM’), and providing day-to-day risk evaluation, servicing non-Guide contract terms, and customer support for SRM. SF Performance Management is seeking a Project Management Senior to manage projects (e.g., strategic change management, new business and product initiatives, process re-engineering, and establishment of control procedures) within the Servicing Performance Management (‘SPM’) organization.
* Working with Servicing Relationship Management to identify servicers’ needs and provide servicing support for strategically significant accounts
* Identifying and understanding key risks that the SRM and SPM teams need to manage relative to Servicers and adopting protocols to manage that risk
* Leading projects for the team, driving a cooperative effort among members of the team and stakeholders
* Recommending process improvements to policies and establishing procedures that positively impact the organization’s operation. Collaborating on process efficiency initiatives.
* Strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills
* Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity, and relationship mgmt skills
* 5-7 years of related professional mortgage work experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, related field or equivalent work experience
* Strong financial aptitude and robust analytical skills
* Working knowledge of corporate governance policies and procedures
* MBA, other graduate degree or advanced studies
* Knowledge of Single Family mortgage business and/or servicing
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
* Ability to work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.