As a Manager, Software Engineering, you will report to a Senior Manager, Software Engineering. You will join a technical team automating and integrating Information Technology platforms with the Confidential Client.
- Manage a team of administrators and developers.
- Accelerate Riot toward its mission.
- Lead the transformation of Riot toward consolidated processes in the spaces of ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, and ITAM.
- Partner with stakeholders in the discovery and articulation of bodies of work and subsequently manage realization.
- Identify skill and resource gaps and provide experiential opportunities to the team and hire as necessary.
- Advocate for the team and draw from their experience to determine strategic and tactical approaches for execution.
- Establish processes and practices for SDLC, Service Transition, and Release Management.
- Partner with Confidential Client to understand the product roadmap that will inform the strategic implementation roadmap at Riot.
- Manage delivery vendor relationships to ensure adequate development and sustainment resources to achieve company goals.
- Negotiate with internal customers to determine minimum viable products and incremental deliveries to manifest value for the company.
- Work with service, infrastructure, and support teams to ensure adequate delivery on their objectives.
- Ensure the existence of appropriate process and support documentation and runbooks for sustainability.
- 5+ years working in an engineering leadership position
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience deploying Confidential Client in the space of ITSM/ITBM/ITOM and participating in corresponding organizational change management of the rollout.
- Expertise in developing customizations, automation, and workflows in the Confidential Client platform.
- Depth of experience in Asset Management, Configuration Management, Cloud Management, and Data Management.
- Team leadership experience in the Confidential Client domain.
- ITIL v3/4 certification and associated practical experience.
- Specific experience with Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Lean, and Disciplined Agile frameworks/methodologies.
- Excellent English language skills: you are comfortable communicating with large audiences and excel at writing in-depth application how-tos, documenting standard operating procedures, and producing user-facing documentation
- Deep domain expertise in ServiceNow Asset Management
- Expert knowledge of SQL, including MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience orchestrating containers and infrastructure using Kubernetes and Terraform