This position is located in the Division of Information Technology, Application Platforms and Delivery Branch of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and provides support in the areas of application solutions to enable efficient business operations and drive business agility.
Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement to fill identical vacancies that occur subsequent to this announcement.
At the full performance level, major duties include:
- Serves as a Program Manager or Product Manager overseeing and coordinating all phases of the program and/or product to ensure alignment with the IT Modernization Plan and overall IT vision.
- Manages and performs administration of the program, collaborates with business stakeholders, establishes goals and objectives for the program and develops program requirements and a roadmap for execution within management provided guidelines.
- Accountable for management of the program budget, including review of individual budget and expenses for individual program and product segments.
- Reviews the planning, development, and integration of individual products and initiatives to accomplish the business goals and objectives of the program.
- Coordinates and leads teams through the formulation and execution of program plans, strategies and functions.
- Determines and requests resources required to plan, analyze, develop, and execute the program plan. Coordinates resource management plans across program and product line segments.
- Responsible for program communication and documentation.
- Engages in stakeholder management and maintains effective and collaborative relationships with program stakeholders.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
1 vacancy in the following location:
- Location Negotiable After Selection, United States1 vacancy
Relocation expenses reimbursed
Yes as determined by agency policy