This position is located in the Chief Information Officer Organization, Division of Information Technology, Infrastructure Operations Services Branch, Infrastructure Operations Management Section of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation responsible to design, develop, integrate, configure and test Cloud base services and solutions for implementation.
Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement to fill identical vacancies that occur subsequent to this announcement.
- Design and implement FDIC solution architecture for cloud-based enterprise-wide platforms such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, and other Software as a Service platforms.
- Serves as project technical lead. Participate as the infrastructure technical lead in DevSecOps team for the design, testing and configuration of new cloud-based application and system development in the cloud.
- Provides for the rapid deployment of specialized systems and reports for executive management, both orally and in writing.
- Coordinates with other Offices/Divisions, Service Centers, Regional and Field Offices to ensure that new or modified server software is incorporated into the existing systems architecture and is operating properly and efficiently.
- Provides technical tier-three support of such applications to the DIT Operational areas.
- Troubleshoots and solves production problems with Enterprise wide server applications relating to the Office 365, server operating systems, Active Directory, SQL, System Center, Exchange, and IIS using all available tools, including contacting vendors and support personnel.
Occasional travel - Occasional overnight travel may be required.