2021 is an exciting year for Novartis as we accelerate our growth in the digital space!
As a global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance-driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We're committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging a diverse set of backgrounds, cultures, and talents to achieve competitive advantage.
Come and join our organization today as a Director, Digital Data Enablement!
With the vision to better understand our customers' preferences and activities, so we can tailor how we engage and communicate to deliver relevant content, at the right time, through the most preferred channels, Novartis Oncology is on driving its digital transformation journey. Reporting to Executive Director, Data Products and Enablement, this position will be responsible to own and lead the strategy and execution of all Digital Data (1P, 3P, Consent, CDP, Social, Search) across the US Oncology portfolio to drive our vision. This role will focus on strategy and capability building for multiple use cases and initiatives across OBU to enable and build data products for consumerization through Analytics, NGE (Omnichannel Engagement), Marketing, and Digital. You will use deep experience with the digital and marketing technology ecosystem and data to build data products and processes around accuracy, usability, and design for the digital data obtained and used across the organization.
What will you be responsible for?
• Lead the strategy and product management of digital marketing data and MarTech technology and data as it relates to US Oncology Environment
• Lead Governance and Prioritization of projects and new data sources/marts for digital data
• Manage the data execution and operations of digital data (Targeted, Broad, Social, and Web) from over 30+ publishers/sites/partners in collaboration with agency resources
• Lead the platform build including finding opportunities, selecting solutions, integrating them into current systems and processes, and supporting their adoption and use by cross-functional teams
• Manage and develop vendor relationships and lead vendor evaluations with appropriate partners to define business requirements
• Lead the planning, implementation, and technical onboarding of new Martech data as well as the integration into the current technology stack
• Develop and drive the digital marketing data road map
• Keeping a pulse on exciting trends that indicate where digital technology will drive increased value within the life sciences industry
• Work across various teams to ensure that US OBU utilizes the acquired data efficiently and optimally to meet business goals and answer business questions from senior leadership.
• Maintaining and following data management strategy that is aligned with organization strategy
• Participate in DSS leadership meetings and support the development of analytics and platforms vital to enable digital marketing data
• Partner with Data Strategy, Data Quality, MDM, and IT Organization to ensure process efficiencies and effectiveness
• Lead team and perform effective leadership and transformational management, demonstrating high skills in organizational change, persevering to overcome issues, balance risks, building high-performing teams, and building trust among partners.
• Advocate and cultivate an environment of trust in data and people through continuous training, documentation, and announcements educating partners of the change.