Job Summary: The Project Group Manager will take on a leadership role in executing custom projects from concept to completion with minimal supervision. The Project Group Manager is responsible for providing support to staff throughout all phases of project execution. The Project Group Manager will manage staff in delivering successful programs. The Project Group Manager may also be assigned as lead on projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage staff workload of multiple simultaneous projects, including project assignments to staff
- Meet regularly with staff to review status of current projects and provide guidance on achieving deliverables as outlined in production schedule
- Participate as needed on staff weekly client status update calls
- Training new staff on the steps to effectively manage assigned projects, including training on Sitecore and MLR platforms; ensure staff has appropriate resources for completing projects efficiently
- Assist Director, Digital Projects and Senior Vice President, HSS with projects focusing on ways to enhance current program development and delivery
- Reporting at all levels for custom digital projects: aggregate, physician level data (both .CSV files and coordinating custom report builds with IT Developers), and CMI reporting
- Using video capture technology to record video interviews and webinars
- Coordinating AV team requirements/reviewing quotes for offsite video captures
- Prioritizing multiple tasks, deadlines, and projects
- Research topics covered in assigned projects
- Build programs in HTML within content management system
- Work with marketing and graphic design departments to coordinate custom marketing campaigns
- Referencing source material and submitting work through clients’ med-legal review systems
- Adjusting production schedules to accommodate changing deadlines or scope of project
- Managing client expectations, anticipate and fulfill client needs; establish customer-service focus
- Keeping clients and management informed on status of projects
- Help maintain editorial consistency and quality of all content produced in the department
- Support Director, Digital Projects by overseeing progress and work produced by Project Managers
- Keep Director, Digital Projects updated on progress, needs, areas of concern, project development, and department workflow
- Conduct performance reviews and assist with interviewing potential Project Managers
- Some travel required
Minimum Qualifications: B.A. in English, Communications, or related field; minimum of 6 years experience in project/account management or related; strong communication and organizational skills. Experience with Microsoft Office and video editing platform required; Sitecore experience a plus.
Remote candidates are welcome to apply.
The Wyanoke Group is the holding company for Healio, Healio Live, Healio Strategic Solutions, SLACK Incorporated, and Vindico Medical Education. From medical journals, newspapers, and textbooks to websites and live events, it is our mission to deliver the highest quality information, education, and communications to customers around the world.
The Wyanoke Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or disability.
The Wyanoke Group strives to instill a positive culture, an environment that encourages collaboration and learning from one another. The Wyanoke Group recognizes the great people that allow us to accomplish great things.
And those same people who contribute to the success of our business every day are equally as committed to serving others in our community. The Wyanoke Group enjoys doing its part through charitable fundraisers, sponsorships and events.
Digital Content Development, Journalism, Marketing Communications, Project Management