JOB SUMMARY: The Risk Solutions Analyst will be responsible for understanding strategic and operational objectives, identifying issues, conducting research, developing hypotheses, designing, and conducting analysis, and presenting recommendations to create value for Pinkerton’s clients.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
The Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Collect and analyze information to facilitate improvement in structure, processes, and technologies.
- Construct workflows, diagrams, content, and presentations.
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Manage and monitor pipeline and project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Interpret and evaluate research data and develop analyses and projections for strategic decision-making.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations and actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree, preferred) and four years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Competencies (As Demonstrated Through Experience, Training, and/or Testing):
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
Working Conditions (Physical/Mental Demands):
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.