JOB SUMMARY: The Enterprise Risk Solutions Director will create and drive risk management strategies that will create value for Pinkerton’s clients. The Director will focus on areas that relate to enterprise risk management to include Risk Advisory, to building return on investment models, to Crisis Management.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
The Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop go-to-market strategy and sales of Pinkerton services and solutions for corporate, financial services, government and professional services sectors.
- Assess client requirements and design solutions that will allow the client to achieve their goals and create value for their organization.
- Develop, maintain, and evolve wide-ranging relationships with clients and identify areas of growth and development.
- Create, and deliver innovative strategies and frameworks to develop client relationship.
- Identify, structure, and drive go-to-market initiatives and share best practices with business and specialized units.
- Analyze and develop deep insights on market trends, client priorities and performance metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners including local client relationship teams, specialized global service delivery units, finance, marketing, and HR.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret feedback and data and formulate recommendations and conclusions.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional project teams to address client needs and requirements
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Master’s degree in business administration and at least five years of related experience.
Competencies (As Demonstrated Through Experience, Training, and/or Testing):
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Able to build consensus and influence decision-makers.
- Able to facilitate progressive change.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Consistently delivers on commitments and achieves expected business results.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
Working Conditions (Physical/Mental Demands):
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, M.B.A.