The MASCO Services Call Center, a subsidiary of MASCO Inc., keeps hospitals, colleges, physicians, and businesses connected to callers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We combine the latest technology with professional personalized services, bilingual capabilities, customized plans, and unmatched commitment to quality customer service. Learn more about the MASCO Services Call Center here.
MASCO Services is looking for a Call Center Supervisor who will be a key contributor in supporting the day-to-day operations of an award-winning medical call center. The incumbent will manage the systems, resources, and staff responsible for producing, executing, and monitoring effective call center strategies required to meet contractual service agreements.
Typical Work Schedule: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Tuesday – Saturday. On-call one week per month.
This is an essential position which requires schedule flexibility and availability to work in emergency situations.
- Supervise all aspects call of center operations, overseeing day-to-day activities with a key focus on scheduling and schedule adherence to meet strict service level targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to team leads and operators.
- Ensure that immediate and long-term needs are met, and that policies and procedures are adhered to uniformly and consistently.
- Verify all quality assurance initiatives are achieved and reviewed with call center operators monthly.
- Review statistical data on call center team performance. Recommend and implement new schedules and staffing models, as necessary.
- Conduct periodic meetings (daily, weekly and/or monthly) with direct reports to discuss service delivery techniques, account updates, and monthly productivity reports.
Required Qualifications (unless otherwise noted):
- Associate degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three years customer service and supervisory experience. Bonus points for experience with scheduling, training, or supervising a remote workforce.
- Proven leadership and team building skills with ability to mentor and discipline staff, as needed.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule based on business needs.
- Experience working in a 24/7 call center environment and knowledgeable of call center operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Excellent verbal and written customer service and communication skills.
- Professional interpersonal style; ability to interact and work with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to manage time and workload with a sense of urgency. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Monthly MBTA subsidy or FREE offsite parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement/ professional development
- 401(k) plan with generous employer contribution
MASCO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value an inclusive work environment that
celebrates the diversity represented by our employees and member institutions. Candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences are encouraged to apply.