We are looking for a talented senior writer with the ability to deliver high level concepts across all mediums, write scripts and killer headlines as needed, and who also has the ability to write blogs and articles. This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of mediums including TV/video, digital, social, email, blogs and more while getting the chance to develop fully integrated, 360 campaigns. In this role you'll have plenty of opportunity to build your portfolio with award-winning work while gaining great experience across a wide variety of great brands at a growing agency of 100+ people. If you love working with nice, talented people and doing brand-level work for a wide range of clients, you're going to like working with us. Overall, the ideal candidate will be a well-rounded, immersive creator who is able to adapt to any platform or medium to tell a great story.
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction for campaigns
- Juggle multiple projects while still upholding high standards
- Be a great collaborator who can work well with art directors, designers, PMs, strategists and our digital and social teams
- You'll understand strategy and how to create work that delivers on it
- The ideal person for the job will be equally comfortable creating conceptually driven advertising campaigns as well as writing long form copy like blogs and other types of content
- Is a passionate creative team member with a drive to do great work
- Can adhere to multiple brand voices, often in the same day.
- Be curious, self-motivated, hard-working, well-organized, thick skinned and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
- Take direction and work collaboratively with colleagues across teams
- Help develop long-term creative plans and recommendations for client objectives
- Join client meetings, brainstorms and planning sessions for ongoing projects
- Build and maintain strong rapport with creative team colleagues, client leads and project managers
- Ongoing drive to understand emerging techniques, trends and philosophies in design, technology, interaction and social media
- 5+ years of copywriting and conceptual experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing conceptual campaign work and ideas implemented across a variety of media including traditional, digital, social, and content development
- Your portfolio should also include some samples of blogs as well
- Experience crafting both short and long-form content
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of branding and brand-level work as well as the ability to craft work that fits in across the entire customer journey
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.