We have an exciting opportunity for an Integrated Producer to join our team. As a video, photography, and content producer, you will play a pivotal role in bringing our creative ideas to life. The ideal candidate will be able to oversee the entire delivery of a video, content or photography project'from beginning to end'while keeping your eye on all the details. You'll be our go-to for estimates, planning, finding great vendors, talent usage, negotiating asset rights and usage, and more. You're an organized pro when it comes to scheduling and creating timelines and also keeping teammates updated regularly as to the status of timing and budget. We need a team player who knows communication and collaboration are keys to success. And someone who understands the importance of ensuring the creative vision is realized throughout the production process.
Our producer role can also be a place for someone who has spent time behind the camera before. Our ideal candidate will possess some photography and video skills to help us shoot small projects as needed. If you have a photography and video portfolio and are interested in having some opportunities to capture content while playing a producer role as your main function, please share your work with us.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Cross-departmental collaboration and management of broadcast, photography and content projects including specialty projects from initiation through implementation and deployment.
- Leads multiple and concurrent projects to guarantee overall quality of work and ensure the project is delivered on time, on or under budget and free of error.
- Securing sourcing quotes and negotiations with broadcast, video, photographers, radio and talent vendors.
- It's a big plus if you have spent some time shooting in your career. Not only does it help you truly know the details of video and photography production, but it also means there may be some opportunities for you to shoot here and there.
- Overall management of purchasing rights and licensing of all creative, content and video assets.
- Be the communications hub between all agency team members that may touch a video, photography or content project.
- Maintain regular communication with all teams to provide status updates on schedule and budget.
- Identify best practices and develop new systems/process/tools for complex video and content projects.
- Proactively identifies ways to provide added value to the client through economical solutions and savvy production management.
- Develops, implements, and manages project scoping, planning/scheduling of internal and external resources, estimating, and building project timelines.
- Work across teams to determine the scope of a project, hours allocation, and the necessary resources required.
- Tracks and reports project budgets and profitability.
- Resolves cross-client scheduling conflicts.
- Help manage the trafficking of video, television, and radio ads.
- Route projects through the internal system until final approval.
- Thoroughly review job input and kick back as needed to ensure optimal efficiency for creative staff.
- Provide clear and accurate communication in regard to team member tasks and deliverables.
- Gathering, organizing, and storage of all required assets.
- Provide vendor/partner research and vetting to ensure they will deliver the highest-quality creative product and stay true to the vision of the project/deliverable.
- Maintain vendor/partner sourcing database.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 7+ years of experience managing simultaneous video/photography projects in a fast-paced agency, marketing, or creative services environment.
- 5+ years of broadcast and photography production management experience; agency experience a big plus.
- Must be detail oriented and adept at multi-tasking.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Solution-driven, even against challenging projects/situations.
- Thorough knowledge of Google product suite and Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of broadcast, photography, photo shoots, radio, video and the ability to converse effectively regarding all aspects of these mediums and production.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- ****Shooting Experience is a plus. If you have a portfolio of your work, please share it.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.