This position is located in the Division of Information Technology, Application Platforms and Delivery Branch of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and provides support in the areas of application solutions to enable efficient business operations and drive business agility.
Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement to fill identical vacancies that occur subsequent to this announcement.
- Serves as a Solution Architect that architects, designs and develops application software solutions that align the Corporation’s business, data, and technology components to customer needs and IT strategy.
- Applies FDIC Enterprise Architecture principals in architecting, designing, developing and maintaining application software solutions.
- Applies architecture strategy for application development that is aligned with the target architecture, IT Modernization Plan and overall IT vision.
- Provides technology solutions to business problems that meets business requirements including fit-gap analysis, prototyping, estimating etc.
- Creates visual depictions of application software solutions that compose the architecture and the specification of the relationships between those components.
- Participates in the selection of the technology stack, framework, platform etc. for the solution.
- Prepares and presents briefings to senior management officials and contractor management officials on complex and controversial technology issues.
- Communicates complex technical requirements, issues, and problems to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Works with project team members, Section Chief, Deputy Director, customer, and contractors to complete application software solutions.
- Provides input to planning, budget, and governance processes related to enterprise architecture.
Occasional travel - May require occasional overnight travel.
3 vacancies in the following location:
- Location Negotiable After Selection, United States
Relocation expenses reimbursed
Yes as determined by agency policy