Afia is seeking a Project Manager to join our team. Our Project Managers do more than track tasks; they ensure alignment with client leadership, manage communication across internal and external project teams, and develop and execute the steps needed for a successful project. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with both our Consulting and Product teams on engagements across the spectrum of Afia’s services.
Aside from work and experience, we value your attributes and qualities that align with our team’s core values: openness, commitment, integrity and the ability to form trusted relationships.
- Create and manage project plans to align with client statements of work.
- Develop and manage project plans that align with contracted scope, timeline, and budget.
- Manage client and executive team relationships throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Implement leading software solutions that have been developed to accommodate healthcare business and management processes, regulatory requirements, and other business needs.
- Deploy innovative healthcare industry-specific solutions.
- Assess current state workflows and work with the implementation team to validate proposed future state aligns with the overall project objectives.
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business integration problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Work collaboratively with clients and client team members to configure, test and validate the products implemented (third-party and Afia’s products).
- Contribute to IT systems assessments and software selection projects.
- Lead projects using Agile methodology to develop and deliver Afia’s analytics products.
- Provide support to team members to promote growth and progress with career goals.
- Recognize needs and provide feedback toward improving processes and projects.
- A College Degree or equivalent experience
- Three to five years experience leading projects and managing at least two to three employees
- Prior consulting experience
- Direct experience in vendor selections, EHR implementations or analytics in a healthcare setting is a bonus, but not required
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a bonus, but not required
Who we Are
We are a healthcare consulting firm based in Ann Arbor that works with organizations across the country to optimize healthcare delivery by deeply understanding their needs, implementing the best solutions to their problems, and checking whether they made a difference.
We provide our employees with benefits including: medical coverage with employer paid deductible, dental benefits, 401(k) with a 3% employer contribution, paid vacation time, sick time, parental leave, adoption leave, and a flexible work atmosphere, including the ability to work remotely.
*All of our team members are currently working remotely.