The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Enterprise Account Managers. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce MPN DE&I solutions and identify appropriate buyers (e.g., HR, talent acquisition, diversity, supplier diversity, marketing, training, EEO, EOE, etc.) within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how one or more of MPN's proven DE&I job board, staffing, recruiting/retention, digital marketing, training/facilitation, events or strategy solutions will speak to those needs.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the VP of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge
- HS Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with HubSpot or another CRM Software preferred.