Minority Professional Network (MPN) is currently seeking to hire highly professional and results-driven Sales Associates in a PT or PT-to-FT capacity.
The role of the Sales Associate is to help execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for our firm. Sales Associate will focus on identifying new (or following up on existing) leads and closing revenue on behalf of MPN. The Sales Associate will manage the sales function to achieve strategic sales targets.
The scope of our network and sales opportunity territory encompasses all 50 U.S. states and 65+ international cities and countries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new accounts
- Implement sales strategies and call prioritization
- Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
- Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
Persons hired in this role will be focused on identifying, qualifying, proposing, and closing contracts and revenue transactions for our employer-focused solutions: Recruiting, Marketing, and Consulting.
We are seeking upbeat individuals who desire to maximize their uncapped earnings opportunities by consistently making a positive impact on our company's fiscal growth and expansion!
The right person for this position will be a go-getter, self-starter, and great communicator!
- Are you highly professional with good business acumen and solid integrity?
- Are you a self-motivated, strategic and bigger picture professional?
- Are you a quick study who can master new concepts and drive results that meet or exceed expectations?
- Are you a highly motivated individual with solid written and oral communication skills?
- Are you seeking flexible work hours with earnings based on results, not hours worked?
- Can you steadily drive results in a self-managed, virtual office, and entrepreneurial culture?
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- HS Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with HubSpot or another CRM Software preferred.
- Compensation Plan* = Base Pay + Earned Commissions + Bonus Pay
(*) The Comp Plan will be evaluated on a regular basis and pay components will be adjusted accordingly based on results produced.