Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette (PPCW) is hiring a Major Gifts Assistant to join our Development Team!
As a member of our team, we can offer you:
- A supportive atmosphere and collaborative environment
- Organizational emphasis on high-quality practices
- A gratifying personal experience
- Office culture of work/life balance and flexibility
- Amazing employee benefitsThe Major Gifts Assistant is responsible for supporting PPCW’s Development Department’s major gifts program and team. This role will assist with all aspects and components of major gift efforts. The position will support the major gifts team with events, donor communications, database tracking and reporting, and all other related activities as needed.
Compensation: Starting rate of pay is $18.24 -$21.36 depending upon experience. Annual step increases are determined by the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Benefits: Up to 4 weeks of paid time off; 8 paid holidays; 403b retirement account with matching; Employee Assistance Program; excellent and low cost Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; Short and Long Term Disability insurance; Life Insurance; and Flex Spending Accounts for medical, commuting, and dependent care; plus voluntary AD&D, group accident, and hospital indemnity insurance.
Schedule: Full Time (37.5) Monday to Friday
Location: Portland, OR
Position Details: This is a union represented, hourly (non-exempt) position.
Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin,marital status, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, application for workers’ compensation benefits, use of statutory protected leave, veteran or military status, pregnancy, union activity, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work
environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.