Location: Boston, MA, US, 02101
Additional Locations: US-MA-Cambridge; US-RI-Providence
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
ASC Territory Manager
The BSC Endoscopy Ambulatory Surgery Center Territory Manager (ASC TM) is a highly-esteemed position within the Endoscopy selling organization. This role requires overachieving sales performance, consistently delivering customer value and meeting organizational requirements along with providing contributions beyond the ASC TM role expectations.
Individuals will exhibit strong sales performance, clinical excellence and ongoing competitive knowledge. He/she will develop key relationships with ASC Physicians, Nurses, Technicians , and Administrators in addition to the economic end-users through frequent and routine customer visits, product in-servicing, procedural observation and relevant business meetings.
This person will be responsible for driving sales revenue to exceed division priorities, define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company’s vision and priorities as well as contribute to overall team success. Additionally, he/she will have experience and be comfortable in the ASC and office-based settings and he/she will manage their territory with integrity and in accordance with our Code of Conduct.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales Performance
- Cultivate relationships with key Ambulatory Surgery Centers. Develop and enhance these relationships through routine selling of devices, services/solutions and business programs. Relationships will be established with Physicians and facility Administrators in order to drive device and service programs in the outpatient centers.
- Work closely with Sales Management team in evaluating business conditions and sales trends
- Collaborate with Marketing in developing new business opportunities through programs and product introduction to protect and grow the Endoscopy business in the ASC market.
- Assist in the professional education activities sponsored by BSC by participating in on-site and field training workshops for the outpatient market.
- Develop quarterly business plans designed to achieve revenue targets
- Drive device and service revenue to exceed division priorities
- Define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect BSC’s vision and priorities
- Deliver Customer Value
- Demonstrate clinical excellence in GI disease states through customer education, case coverage and all selling activity
- Build and maintain sustainable business/strategic relationships in accounts
- Remain current on BSC products, programs, services and competitive activity
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with all customers
- Organizational Requirements and Contributions
- Understand and comply with all regulations governing our work, including all BSC corporate policy and procedure initiatives
- Uphold all quality policies outlined within the selling organization
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality
- Attend and actively participate in ongoing training conferences and sales meetings
- Share best practices amongst local, region and division teams.
- Manage expense budget and internally provided promotional budget within guidelines.
- Maintain accurate records of sales expenses, customer files and field sales reports required
- Conduct all sales activities per Travel & Expense (T&E) guidelines, Advamed Policies and Integrity Policies.
- 2-4+ years relevant business experience, at least 1 1/2 years’ direct sales experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Documented sales success
- Demonstrated top 10% performance in critical competencies
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to travel as necessary (typically 40%) – occasional weekend and evening trade show and/or meeting participation is necessary
- Self-starter, team player, proven leadership qualities
- Possess the ability to determine and set direction
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented
- Excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation,
Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 446087
Job Segment: Gastroenterology, Medical, Medical Technology, Event Marketing, Surgery, Healthcare, Marketing