- Identify areas of risk, trends, or processes that require immediate or further review and ensure that the appropriate staff members are notified timely.
- Conduct follow-up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliance deficiencies noted during audits.
- Prepare memos, process walkthroughs, and reports based on audit findings.
- Assist the independent auditors with annual and interim substantive/SOX testing as requested.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- Assist in the scope and schedule of the internal audit department for the coming year.
- Present findings to the divisional leadership, when appropriate.
Bachelor’s degree in Business related field. Experience and employment history will be considered
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, databases and tools.
- CPA/CIA preferred but not required.
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.