Supervisory IT Specialist, CM-2210-01 (Permanent)
Chief Information Officer Organization
Division of Information Technology
Business Administration Branch
Audit and Internal Control Section
Duty Location: Washington, DC
Number of Vacancies: 1 (One)
Open Period: 08/22/2018 to 09/05/2018
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: Applicants with status (i.e., current permanent Federal employees in the competitive service and former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility); those eligible for appointment under special hiring authorities; and veterans eligible for a VEOA appointment.
Job Link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/508725300
- Directs the Chief Information Officer Organization (CIOO) IT Internal Controls program, audit resolution and remediation program, and the Model Custodian responsibilities under the Model Risk program.
- Develops objectives for the internal controls program, audit resolution and remediation programs, model custodian program and initiates projects, manages and directs the operations, and evaluates and recommends standards corporate wide.
- Evaluates and recommends internal controls and identifies accountability, develops management and control plans, provides oversight and participates in internal control reviews, reports to senior management and monitors the progress of internal control and audit corrective actions.
- Directs staff on the drafting and maintenance of standards, program policies, and procedures necessary to support the internal controls program, audit resolution and remediation programs, and the modal custodian programs.
- Serves as liaison for the Office of Inspector General (OIG) and Government Accountability Office (GAO) audits; and serves as the Model Custodian under the Model Risk program.
- Directs communication between managers, auditors to ensure information needs are met throughout the audit process and prepares draft audit responses and coordinates resolution of issues.
- Supervises the work of staff evaluates and provides feedback to employees regarding work performance and counsels on work issues.