Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette (PPCW) launched the Care.Build.Change. Campaign to better serve our patients and sustain our core education programming. We are searching for a dynamic Campaign Coordinator to help manage our campaign efforts, as well as other special projects. This is a limited duration position, with an anticipated end date of December 2020.
Compensation: Starting rate of pay is $17.88 + depending upon experience. Annual step increases are determined by the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Benefits: PPCW offers up to 4 weeks of paid time off, 8 paid holidays; 403b retirement account with matching; Employee Assistance Program; excellent and low cost Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; Short and Long Term Disability insurance; Life Insurance; and Flex Spending Accounts for medical, commuting, and dependent care; plus voluntary AD&D, group accident, and hospital indemnity insurance.
Position Details: This is a union represented, hourly (non-exempt) position.
Schedule: Full-time (37.5 hours a week). Monday to Friday 9 - 5.
• Provide support to the Director of Development and Chief Development Officer, as related to the capital campaign, and other campaign staff as required.
• Maintain accurate and current prospect lists with data needed for solicitations.
• Produce accurate and timely financial reports on campaign status, including gifts and pledges made and pending gifts.
• Support the activities of campaign committees by scheduling meetings, arranging refreshments, producing meeting notices, materials, and minutes.
• Prepare solicitation materials for staff and volunteers.
• Produce campaign materials, including case statements, and manage PPCW’s major donor e-newsletter.
• Implement campaign special events through production of invitation lists, invitations, catering arrangements, and delivery of other materials as needed.
• Lead on House Parties, Town Halls, and other events to forward the campaign and major donor cultivation.
• Track and manage campaign through Raiser’s Edge NXT database.
• Record each campaign gift and pledge.
• Prepare pledge billings.
• Deliver donor recognition benefits.
• Participate as a team member in all Development department programs.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Three (3) years professional experience in fundraising, sales, recruiting, or project management.
• Experience with client record management software/database experience.
• Ability to effectively work independently and with teams on multiple, simultaneous, diverse tasks while being attentive to detail and accuracy.
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Learn more at www.ppcw.org/jobs and apply online today!
Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, application for workers’ compensation benefits, use of statutory protected leave, veteran or military status, pregnancy, union activity, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.