The WAS Advisor II serves as the primary relationship manager for high net worth individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations for the financial planning, investment management and trust services provided by Wealth Advisory Services.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Wealth Advisory Services Sales
- Identify and secure additional revenue potential with existing clients, business relationships and other sources.
- Become the trusted advisor for prospective clients: establish rapport, develop a strong partnership, provide financial planning services, accurately describe Wealth Advisory services
- Seek to retain assets from accounts being terminated or in distribution
- Meet or exceed annual fee sales goal
- Participate in community activities and pursue volunteer opportunities
- Knowledge of investment management and able to articulate the strategies and actions of the investment team
- Provide counsel to clients regarding financial planning, investments, tax planning, retirement planning and estate planning.
- Administer accounts of assigned relationships in compliance with provisions of governing documents, legal requirements, applicable regulations and established policies and procedures
Extensive knowledge in one or more of the following areas: IRA Regulation, Complex Fiduciary Accounts and Trust Compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree; J.D. preferred
- 7- 10 years’ experience as a financial professional, wealth advisor or trust officer; sales experience preferred
- Previous law experience a plus
- Experienced with Financial Planning, CRM, Trust Accounting and/or Sales Reporting software
- Knowledgeable in financial planning, investments and trust services.
- J.D., Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP) are highly desired.
Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS), J.D. or Law Degree