The Enterprise Vendor Management group is seeking a results-driven, innovative and passionate individual to serve in the role of Business Analysis Professional within Freddie Mac’s Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department.
The primary objectives of this position are to:
* Maximize efficiency, quality, and customer experience critical to the Enterprise Vendor Management team’s success
* Update vendor profiles, develop Vendor performance scorecards and executive dashboards
* Provide detailed analytics and performance reporting assessments
* Maintain strong relationships with both internal and external partners
You will be an instrumental member of our operations team, which is dedicated to delivering excellence in customer service to senior level executives throughout Freddie Mac. The ideal person for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment and has demonstrated an ability to be analytical and highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, SharePoint 2013 and PowerPoint.
* Maintain relationships with partners and vendors, including developing new relationships, day-to-day vendor interactions, and handling or directing escalations
* Provide monthly and quarterly performance scorecard and spend reporting using Microsoft Excel and other MS Office programs
* Maintain performance scorecard surveys, vendor profiles and the Enterprise Vendor Management SharePoint site to ensure accurate and accessible information-sharing
* Analyze large datasets to generate executive-ready vendor performance reports and dashboards, requiring strong proficiency in Excel
* Identify and develop processes and process improvements
* Formulate and implement systems, auditable policies and procedures to ensure smooth operation of business
* Create and maintain vendor data in PeopleSoft-based procurement systems
* Assist in Executive Ad-hoc requests and other duties as assigned
* Bachelor degree (Finance, Economics, or Business, degree a plus);
* 3-4 years of related work experience;
* Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, automation, and improving processes;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Experience with managing large sets of data in MS Excel for use in performance and dashboard reporting;
* Ability to parse contractual and policy documentation quickly and effectively;
* Ability to create and track business process flows at department-, division-, and enterprise-wide levels;
* Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of internal and external partners, ranging from executive personnel to vendor account teams;
* Detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects;
* Exhibits a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks;
* Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment;
* Team player with an ability to work collaboratively;
* Advanced Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Word skills; knowledge of PeopleSoft system, and Microsoft Visio a plus.
* Resume must include your GPA
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.