The main objective of the Salesforce Success Manager will be to drive, develop and deliver training materials and communications that will drive high adoption, based on the SFDC Core of Excellence (CoE) vision and prioritized road map and generate measurable outcomes.
This person will lead efforts to assess and enhance end-user adoption and effectiveness. They will be responsible for ensuring maximum license utilization and specific adoption targets for each business area to achieve maximum ROI from SFDC.
This role reports to the Salesforce Director of CoE.
1. Training & Enablement
* Evangelize the CoE vision/mission, roadmap, key goals initiatives as well as Salesforce’s platform benefits/features (educate leadership, CAST and end users).
* Create training materials to complement Salesforce capabilities / leading practices with end user day to day tasks necessary to perform roles and responsibilities.
* Train users based on ‘A Day in the Life’ scenarios and Tips and Tricks for Success (e.g. when/how to use Chatter or Activities consistently).
* Support all training requests that come into our area via the SFDC CoE Request Support (case management ticket) and deliver timely responses and excellent customer experience to customers to ensure they learn how to apply best practices to use the platform and derive value out of it. Provide ad hoc support to end users, including troubleshooting issues, assisting them with setting up/customizing reports and dashboards and answering general questions about the platform.
* Produce training content across mediums (video, user guides, FAQs, presentations and other documentation where needed). Lead training classes across channels: in person, webinars, chatter, internal emails, others. Sets up new onsite SFDC hub to deliver support to end users in HQ site.
* Develop and communicate a monthly training plan/calendar. Schedule trainings, ensure that logistics and instructors are in place.
* Track and measure effectiveness for trainings, including conducting post-training follow up with end-users and identify improvement areas.
* Re-design the Salesforce CoE Training Portal/Platform and maintain all key training materials for easy consumption by end users. Develop new Training materials to build a robust training Library.
* Recommend key platform improvements and functionality for roadmap planning/consideration based on training needs/learnings/feedback s future programs.
2. Internal Communications
* Lead CAST network to ensure routine communications, and help them provide excellent support and training for end-users in their respective areas. Drive Change Management objectives with CAST network to ensure new requests are clear and fit strategic goals for the project.
* Identify and develop ‘success cases’ across all existing business groups around key capabilities and processes supported by the CRM and prepare ‘our customer hero stories’ that clearly articulate and demonstrate the value around how those customers are using SFDC and share these stories across other businesses / end users. Prepare prioritized plan and communications campaigns on customer hero stories.
* Deliver reports/dashboards, tailored presentations and materials with project updates and success metrics including: utilization, adoption, engagement, CX metrics and training activities and results.
* Drive and oversee project communications across internal FM channels to ensure alignment with strategic vision/mission/goals and generate memorable and engaging messages that drive outcomes. Maintain key project communications in SFDC Library and SharePoint.
* 5+ years of experience implementing solutions in salesforce.
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or computer field
* Salesforce Admin Certification required.
* Demonstrate leadership skills and experience driving change.
* Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Effective facilitator
* Highly proficient in PowerPoint.
* Tech savvy and ability to easily convey complex technology concepts.
* People management experience
* Internal marketing communications experience
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.