The Project Management Manager role will be part of the Strategic Technology Integration team within Strategic Delivery Division. The position is responsible for the planning and execution of significant integration of Freddie Mac origination and loan delivery technology solutions with our customers and vendors. The role will lead multiple complex projects with internal/external customers and vendors throughout the lifecycle of a project. The Strategic Technology Integration Project Management Manager will manage a portfolio of customer/vendor integration, each might span multiple products and/or vendor technology interfaces. The role will manage scope, schedule, quality, risk and issues, impact on systems and processes. This positions works in a consultative role with our customers and vendors as technology solutions are delivered to end users.
* Maintain in-depth understanding of customer/industry trends and needs, as well as Freddie Mac strategic objections and technology solution roadmap
* Partner with Sales management to facilitate the transition from technology sales to integration
* Conduct detailed process reviews to map, imbed and optimize the assimilation of new tools and functionality into the customer experience and process
* Collaborate with customers and vendors to develop formal implementation plans; including key success metrics and milestones
* Ensure successful system integration testing and verification. Create and/or update system integration specifications, data standards, forms, design documents and test cases
* Collaborate with customers, vendors and internal business partners to ensure product adoption
* Translate learning and feedback into improvement opportunities for both the technology solutions and integration processes
* Successful delivery against stated objectives (both internal and external customer)
* Monitor and report on all integration efforts and outcomes
* Provide direction and oversight to customers and vendors on complicated technology solutions that are highly creative.
* Thrive in an environment with changing priorities
* Provide guidance to subordinates within the Strategic Technology Integration team.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
* 10+ years of related professional experience
* 3 or more years of related management experience
* Primary (lender) mortgage market experience
* Prior experience implementing technology solutions with lenders (with lenders as customer)
* Detailed understanding of lender mortgage origination process/environment (people, process and technology)
* Technical knowledge related to technology platforms, infrastructure and data
* Strong facilitation and project management skills with technology focus
* Significant experience implementing mortgage-related technology solutions.
* Ability to report on project level plans to Customers and Vendor partners (of varying level from staff level to Executives)
* Self-starter who can work independently as well as in a group
* Working knowledge of MISMO and related mortgage industry data standards
* Experience driving high -visibility, mission critical, projects
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong communication and influencing skills
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V. 7348422