- Manage the company’s lobby area; greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and executives.
- Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures. Handles special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from department and executive assistants.
- Place, receive and route a high volume of calls
- Supply information to callers, relay messages and announce visitors.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and UPS shipments.
- Order office supplies and review all orders for office supplies.
- Be “answer-person” for JCD NA, i.e. thorough knowledge of US and global operations in order to route calls and inquiry from external and internal people efficiently.
- Knowledge of how to use office equipment (i.e.: copiers, postage machine)
- Inspect office, make sure kitchen is clean and stocked, paper is loaded printers, bathroom is in good order, all supplies are well-stocked
- Manage conference room calendar
- Act as liaison with regional offices
- Building liaison which includes collaborating with janitorial staff in order to schedule cleaning services and pest control on a monthly basis
- Ensure that first aid kit is well-stocked and in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Update excel phone list on server
- Recycling manager
- College degree preferred
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Open minded and tactful
- Ability to handle confidential issues with discretion
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Punctual (hours are 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, one hour for lunch)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS)