Sonetics is the leader in team communication solutions that enhance productivity, safety, and effectiveness of work teams in aviation, firefighting, public works, marine, construction, and industrial operations. We pioneered the development of hands-free wireless headsets which allow team members to stay in continuous contact, and ensures that all team members can hear and be heard, even in the most challenging environments.
To support and accelerate our recent growth and new market expansion, we are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager who knows how to define product/channel marketing strategy, develop and execute demand generation and partner co-op programs, create sales enablement processes and tools, establish alignment with internal marketing, sales and product management teams, and build influence with key stakeholders. In addition, you will:
- Define quarterly channel marketing plans in accordance with overall business goals and objectives.
- Work closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Develop, drive and implement channel marketing activities for new and existing channel partners.
- Implement channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Measure and monitor channel marketing programs to increase channel sales productivity.
- Support brand development and related activities.
- Oversee day-to-day channel marketing operations.
- Develop channel-wide demand generation/promotional programs. Promote, track and optimize related campaigns and report results.
- Tailor and create channel enablement material marketing collateral for partners related to new product/partner launches.
- Collaborate with Sales to manage ongoing channel communications and update
- Deliver ROI on major program initiatives.
- Provide training and support as needed to channel partners.
- Analyze sales reports and market feedback from channel partners to identify key issues, trends, opportunities and market share growth/decline for use in marketing and sales planning.
- Lead new product launch efforts in channel.Manage channel marketing budget and expenses.
As a Channel Marketing Manager, have strong communications skills thrive working in a fast-paced, cross-functional role. You are creative, solutions-oriented, and strive to create world-class channel programs for exceptional customer experiences. Your experience includes:
- Bachelor's degree with Marketing, Business Administration focus or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience marketing technical products, including a minimum of 4 years in channel marketing. 2+ years of experience in industrial vertical markets preferred.
- Demonstrated B2B channel marketing success.
- Fundamental understanding of customer lifecycle marketing.
- Success defining and implementing channel go-to-market launch plans and demand programs for new products or revenue opportunities.
- Positive attitude and a drive to win, with relentlessly high standards
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative applications, Google Analytics, CRM software and marketing automation tools.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and excel