LOCATION: Green Bay campus
STANDARD HOURS: 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; with flexibility required to work other hours as necessary to meet needs of students.
MINIMUM STARTING SALARY*: $49,050
*Current benefit eligible employees will be placed within the pay range based on their current rate/range.
Location: Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Human Resources, 2740 West Mason Street, Green Bay, WI 54307-9042. All postings are considered current and available until removed from the website.
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College is committed to promoting a learning environment where employees and students of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds pursue career and academic goals embraced in an environment of respect and shared inquiry.
Provide leadership in organizing and implementing campus events for prospective students. Develop and implement a holistic campus tour experience. Work with faculty and staff to create and implement innovative events and tours and ensure successful event planning. Assist Manager in providing guidance and oversight in strategic planning, goal setting, and the assessment of event and tour success.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the functions identified in the job description.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers to deliver events that generate FTE growth and meet customer needs.
- Coordinate and lead career exploration events for K12
- Collaborate with College staff to develop, plan, coordinate, and implement recruitment events to increase awareness of the college and FTE growth.
- Coordinate all details of event planning and develop an annual events calendar.
- Develop promotional and special event strategies and implement supporting technologies and materials for campus events.
- Create, develop and coordinate a holistic tour program to include a review of current trends and best practices.
- Speak publicly at events promoting NWTC enrollment and programs to promote the college at events and tours to audiences of all sizes.
- Develop strategic follow up communication plans with tour and event guests and measure quarterly FTE conversion rates.
- Lead recruitment CRM efforts to maximize prospect engagement and conversion to application
- Assist in evaluating visit program success through assessment, reviewing conversion rate reports and evaluate for continuous improvements.
- Strategically develop annual events calendar including all pre and post event communications using multiple platforms.
- Values - Demonstrate behaviors and action that support the College’s values - Customer Focus, Everyone Has Worth, Passion and Inspiration, Collaboration, Emotional Intelligence, Results and Accountability, Valuing Talent and Well Being, and Ethics.
- Student Success – Demonstrate behaviors and actions that support student recruitment, retention, and student success initiatives.
- Diversity Oriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Analytical Skills – Use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Creative – Think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- Goal Oriented - Focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Presentation Skills – Effectively present information publicly.
- Problem Solving – Find a solution for or to deal proactively with work related problems.
- Relationship Building – Effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Education or related field.
Experience: Minimum of two years of experience in event planning, marketing or related field.
**An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to maintain electronic records in database management system.
Ability to speak to large groups.
Must hold a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the District’s standard insurance policy terms.
General-Other: Business-Strategic Management, School-College Administration, Strategic Planning-Intelligence, Continuing-Adult, Academic Admissions and Advising, Recruiting-Sourcing, General-Other: Project-Program Management, Financial Analysis-Research-Reporting