ABOUT BILT-RITE CONSTRUCTION
For three decades, Bilt-Rite has completed hundreds of successful building projects, residential, historical and municipal, in the greater Boston area. We are an established leader in building affordable housing in Boston and specialize in end to end construction management.
WHY WE ARE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Talk of teamwork can sound clichéd, but it’s the basis for our success. We hire the best people and treat them well. We’re loyal to our people, loyalty that is repaid time and again. If you are looking for a place to be recognized and appreciated for your hard work then you should read on!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Due to growth and demand for a dedicated construction/administrative professional, we’re adding this critical role to our team.
The Construction Coordinator/Administrative Assistant is responsible for managing all administrative functions while serving as face of the company to multiple teams of project sub-contractors. The role includes both in-office and on-site responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for someone skilled at developing community relationships and committed to detailed/analytical excellence.
Workforce Construction Coordinator:
- Maintain and accumulate certified payrolls per-subcontractor, weekly, submit to appropriate agencies.
- Verify applicable project wage rate paid to subcontractors and employees.
- Calculate, report workforce hiring hours (Residents/Minority/Female) per sub-contractor and project.
- Calculate, report % of Section 3 new hires per sub-contractor, per applicable projects. Determine Section 3 business entities under contract per project.
- Collect appropriate documentation (Qtrly, Workforce Projections, Boston Resident Verification, Workforce Requests, Application Dispositions, Section 3 Business Certification, Affidavits, Summary, Contract & Sub Contract Activity, submit to appropriate organizations.
- Initiate, implement and model plan to attract, notify (advertise) and promote employment of Boston Resident, Minority and Female workforce for all subcontractors per project.
- Develop and document plan of action for delinquent or underperforming subcontractors when workforce expected results against project goals is unsatisfactory.
- Determine, calculate M/WBE contracts per project when applicable.
- Manage mail responsibilities: open (date/stamp/distribute), prepare outgoing (coordinate w/FedEx and Courier Services). Assist office staff as needed. Order office supplies for office and on-site trailer.
- Provide administrative support services including; answering incoming calls and direct to appropriate employee, maintain logs and files, match PO to invoices, maintain office supplies,
- Minimum three years’ experience in an administrative role requiring the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload. Construction background a plus.
- Excellent knowledge/skill in Microsoft Excel (able to manage large spreadsheets) and Microsoft Office: Word, database programs, ProLog software a plus.
- Strong time management and planning skills; Decisive, Organized, Data oriented. Ability to handle high level confidential information. Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Company provided training so that you can be up to speed in no time!
- 80% Company paid health coverage
- 401k with Company match
- Flexible Spending
- Profit Sharing
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- sick days
- 10 Holiday’s
If you are seeking an opportunity to use your superior organizational administrative skills while supporting critical community projects, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you! (No agencies, please).
Bilt-Rite Construction is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.