This position is field based and incumbent will travel approximately 80% of the time within a territory consisting of Ohio and the greater Detroit, MI area.
The incumbent in this position is responsible, under director level supervision, for initial and follow-up sales calls on prospective and current clients, as well as performing in-service duties for all patients to explain the use of the Provant system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
CORE COMPETENCIES / KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
• Detail-oriented; flexibility and creativity. • Interpersonal and communications skills to work effectively with all levels of staff
• Familiar with HIPAA requirements as they pertain to the DME field.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of one year of sales experience in the medical field
• Intermediate MSOffice skills, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Familiarity with medical terminology as it pertains to pain management is preferred
• Military veteran experience preferred, based on current business with national VA facilities
WORKING CONDITIONS Outside sales, mostly in VA medical facilities.
Regenesis offers competitive health benefits, base salary and commissions, a matching 401k plan and a generous paid time off plan.
All interested job candidates must apply online.at www.regenesisbio.com
Regenesis Biomedical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans